- Experience foot
- Have corns and calluses on your feet
- Have a health condition (e.g. Diabetes, Arthritis) that affect your feet, circulation, or sensation?
- Notice an abnormal wear pattern on your footwear?
people experience foot pain due to improper shoes/fit, high arches, weight gain, foot deformities, high impact activities,
health conditions such as diabetes and arthritis, or accidents resulting in foot trauma.
D. Pezzotta - C. Ped, is trained in the biomechanical evaluation of the feet and lower extremities, in designing and manufacturing
foot orthoses and shoes, to help alleviate pain and a variety of foot conditions.
your first appointment Michael will:
- Review your relevant medical history
- Provide a hands on assessment of your feet and lower limbs.
your gait (the way you walk) and test your range of motion
- Analyze your footwear
and recommend footwear for your foot condition and lifestyle
In only one
weeks time Michael will furnish you with your custom made foot orthoses which first will be shaped from a drawing and then
biomechanically posted to achieve balance and proper distribution of weight.